NEW! Liven Up Your Latin American Spanish: Idioms and Expressions You Need to Know
Book & Audio CD set
Price: $29.95 (Internet special: $14.95)
Improve your SPANISH with this fabulous book & audio CD!
You won't find many intermediate-advanced Spanish books like this that have audio available. That's why I love it. Highly recommended!!
— Brett Harris
People across Latin America don’t speak the kind of Spanish you learn from a textbook or hear in most classrooms. They speak real Latin American Spanish – loading their conversations with idioms and expressions. Now you too can use these Spanish expressions and idioms. And understand native speakers when they use them!
Maybe you can already carry on a conversation in Spanish … now get ready to speak fluent Spanish. You'll learn to sprinkle your Spanish with phrases directly from the houses and streets of Latin America.
In this book & CD set, you'll find:
- 401 of today's most common Latin American Spanish expressions and idioms
- 25 practice exercises to master the material
- Everyday conversations on topics like business, home life, sports, travel, romance and dating
- An audio CD featuring 7 native Spanish speakers from 4 countries of Latin America to help you learn and remember even faster by listening to native speakers
- Lively and original cartoons to help you remember the idioms
|Reviewers call it "an insightful guide to the Spanish that's never in the textbooks"
Spanish, much like English, has been twisted and spun by location. "Liven Up Your Latin American Spanish: Idioms & Expressions You Need to Know" is a guide to understanding the slang and idioms of popular culture throughout Latin America and how to understand how everyday people speak Spanish and how to speak vernacular Spanish with them. With plenty of exercises to practice and an audio CD to help learn pronunciation and more, "Liven Up Your Latin American Spanish" is an insightful guide to the Spanish that's never in the textbooks.
— Midwest Book Review
"Me siento como sapo de otro pozo."
(One of the many illustrations featured in
the new book and CD "Liven Up Your Latin American Spanish")